Friday, April 24, 2009

Strappy Goodness

I admit it. I'm a strapaholic. I absolutely adore strappy shoes and the Credenza sandal by Guess is the most recent strapalicious beauty that has caught my eye.


Credenza - Guess Shoes

I very recently featured another strappy nude shoe from my girl Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. line. The Credenza makes a stronger sexy statement. I read a quote the other day by THE shoe man himself, Christian Louboutin, and it goes a little something like this.

"A good shoe isn’t one that dresses you, but one that undresses you."

This looks like a shoe that will undress you in no time flat. Enough said. Crazy sex appeal and a sky high heel, this little beauty is guaranteed to stop traffic. Certainly never a bad thing in my book.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

thanks so much for your help.

I was able to sign up.

Fashion_Loving_Stylist said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I think I may buy them.

Rowdy and Chic... said...

The Guess strappies are much, much hotter!

Anna said...

They're really pretty they remind me of the Emanuel Ungaro branch heels. haha shoe crush. (:

The Daily Wear said...

Those are Gorgeous!

Kelly said...

"A woman carries her clothes, but it's a shoe which carries a woman." - Christian Louboutin

Children of the Nineties said...

I just discovered your blog and it may be dangerous...you might have just inspired me to buy several pairs of shoes. I love these!