Friday, February 25, 2011

The Pinot Grigio



Mmmm, pinot grigio is probably my favorite white grape variety. I was thrilled to open the box and find this. I brought this over to my good friend/hairstylist's apartment for a night of hair stylin and a feast of Indian food. Wine, a new hair style, Indian food - sound's like the perfect night doesn't it?

We cracked open the bottle and found the delicate touch of sweetness paired perfectly with our spice filled feast. Notes of bright tropical citrus fruit tickled our taste buds and this wine was deemed a pleasantly fresh and wonderful addition to our evening. I will be adding flipflop pinot grigio to my regular rotation, especially come summer. It is ideal for sipping poolside.

Perhaps, while wearing these...


1 comment:

~ronda said...

I've never been a fan of white wines, but this sounds nice and summery.