Friday, August 13, 2010

Fergie Approved?


So Tuesday I was minding my own business, I had just gotten back from the gym, and plopped down on my bed and checked my email. When this subject line caught my eye...

"Meet and Greet with Fergie Aug. 14"

Now let me tell you my first thought upon seeing the subject line having not yet opened the email was "Damn it! I always miss the cool stuff being stuck here in St. Louis where nothing as amazing as this ever happens" I was, you see, assuming this event would be taking place in New York. And then I opened the email.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this but St. Louis just so happens to be the headquarters for Brown Shoe Company. And Brown Shoe company produces and manufactures many, many fabulous shoe lines. Via Spiga, Carlos by Carlos Santana, Sam Edelman and most importantly Fergie. Saturday, August 14 just so happens to be the date that the Black Eyed Peas are in town for a concert. Do you feel me? Are you picking up what I'm laying down?

Stay tuned for Monday's blog post. It is sure to be a biggie!

And here is a sneak peak of the shoes I'm going to wear (Courtesy of Brown Shoe Company). Do you think they will be Fergie approved?



No comments: