Thursday, August 12, 2010

Admit It

You're a shoe addict, aren't you? You know, the first step to acknowledging an addiction is to admit you have a problem. Lucky for you I am here to feed that addiction as are the designers behind Carlos Santana shoes with this hot little number below.


Admit - Carlos by Carlos Santana

Take a step in the right direction and admit yourself into your shoe addiction with these bad boys. I love the contrast of the curved sexy shape mixed with thick silver buckled straps which give these a hard edged bondage feel. The mesh or latticed leather upper simply adds to their overall appeal. These will look equally chic with tights or leggings and a dress or your favorite pair of skinnies. Gotta love a shoe with versatility.

3 comments:

~ronda said...

Hello...my names Ronda and i'm addicted to shoes.

Anonymous said...

OMG. Not only do I love buckles but I love Carlos Shoes.
I had difficulty typing this. I am such an addict!

Kelly and Sara said...

I am addicted!!!!!!!!!