Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wack-A-Doo Wednesday

Okay so this is a first on AGGTS. I have never featured a shoe on the blog that I don't like. Plenty that I've been on the fence about but never one that I've looked at and thought "Man, there is nothing I would like more than to pick that shoe up and throw it across the room." This isn't the first time I've seen this clog and felt anger so I thought why not have a new feature called "Wack-A-Doo Wednesday".


Help! Help! There is a horrible knotted fringe monster consuming my clog! Help! WTF! Why? Just why? My mind = boggled. Nuff said.

5 comments:

holly in heels said...

Whoa!!! This is wild!

It's Jami yall said...

When I look at this shoe...and I am a luuuuver of shoes...all I can think is, what? Who in the haddies made that and why...wack a doo is right!

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!

goodwillgirl said...

Oh, dear. That is a bad shoe. I wonder if it could be saved by trimming the hair into a fringe of less obtrusive bangs?

GFS said...

lOL! You should definitely keep up this installment...these shoes literally frighten me! I feel like they are going to eat me or my feet!