Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seeing Double

Well, well, well... what do we have here? I first saw these Vince Camuto sandals this afternoon and was instantly smitten. For good reason. The more I looked at them, the more I thought hm... there is something familiar about these little beauties. I knew I had seen this look before and initially thought it was from Prada but after a google search last evening realized nope, not Prada. Miu Miu. Now I'm sad. Because I love the Vince Camutos. Even more than the Miu Miu pair. I think it's the delicious whiskey colored leather. And there in lies the dilemma. Do I purchase these blatant Miu Miu knock offs or are they just a little too close for comfort? What's a girl to do?

Oh and I have I mentioned that from now until March 14 you can get 20% off any purchase of $100 or more on VinceCamuto.com? Just enter the code VC100 at checkout.


Miu Miu Leather Studded Sandals

I couldn't find these anywhere on line to purchase.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Camuto's better.
Enter my Give-Away.

SoCalFashionista said...

wow that is VERY close. they are really cute though

infiKnitGirl said...

I like the Miu Miu's more. I think it's because the studs stand out better against the darker color.

Unknown said...

Wow they are spitting image of the Miu Miu's! I think you should get them though.. love 'em.

beryl said...

DEF the Vince Camuto's! They are gooorgeous.