Thursday, January 28, 2010

Evil Genius


I love this woman. My closet currently boasts three of her dresses and I am slowly working my way up to number 4. Diane Von Furstenberg is truly an icon. This is a woman who knows women. Recently she has started a foray into shoes and the hubs was kind enough to forward me an email he received from Zappos spotlighting some of DVF's newest designs and these immediately caught my eye.


Diane Von Furstenberg - Alexandria


What's not to love? You've got cut outs, a peep toe, and gorgeous ultra luxurious suede (Seriously does that not just look like buttah?). Add to that the dark yet luminous inky hue and I am all but sold. Plus with DVF you know you'll get a quality product for the price. Simply perfect.

9 comments:

~ronda said...

Evil genius is right! those shoe are simply delish!

GFS said...

I love her! Although I have yet to own a DVF dress...one day I will find one a thrift shop somewhere.

Those "shooties" (my word) are beautiful

SoCalFashionista said...

I love Madame DVF! Seriously adore her clothes! Haven't ventured into the shoes yet, but these are definitely beauties!

holly in heels said...

I feel your DVF pain--she's a goddess! Lovin the blog! xoxo

FaithJ said...

Would love to have a DVF dress. Where can I try one on in STL?

ShoeZQ said...

@FaithJ They used to carry DVF at the Nordstrom here, that is where I purchased my first and second dress but the last time I was there I couldn't find them and asked where they were and, unfortunately, they don't carry her at our Nordies anymore :( I'm not sure if anyone in STL does now. My best suggestion would be one of the small boutiques in CWE or Clayton/Ladue area or they might have her at the Saks or Neimans here.

Anonymous said...

I love love love those shoes. Can I please have a fairy godmother?

Amy said...

I absolutely love her!!!
so happy you did a post on her :)

Da Fashionista said...

LOVING those right now. How did you know??? let's have that guest blogger cross over soon, ok? so sorry to hear about your puppy ;(