Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Stylish Book Signing AND Win $1,000 in Shoes!

Ladies if you happen to be in the NYC area and are looking for a fun girl's night out make sure you visit Shoebox NY on Wednesday, December 9 for what is sure to be a fab soiree. I only wish I could go. I mean what's better than food and shoes??? See below for the deets.


You Are Invited to Attend the Holiday Book Signing of
How To Stylishly Fall From Grace
A Fictional Memoir Written by Felicia Coley
Shoe Blogger and Freelance Writer

WHEN Wednesday, December 9, 2009
7PM-9PM

WHERE Shoebox NY
3rd Ave. at 77th St.
New York, NY
212.535.9615

Come join the fashionable women of NYC for a Festive, Fabulous and Fierce evening!

* Refreshments

* The latest luxe footwear

* Giveaways

Know that your book purchase will give heeling power; a percentage from every copy sold will benefit
Say NO- UNiTE To End Violence Against Women.

AND as if that weren't enough...

The wonderful folks over at Vince Camuto were nice enough to contact me and let me know that if you sign up for their mailing list than you can win $1000 worth of shoes!!!!!!! You can bet your sweet little ass that I've already done it. Now you should too. Just click here. The contest started yesterday and runs until January 30! I would say I'm crossing my fingers for ya but well that's probably not true : P


Free shoes! Free shoes! Free shoes!


2 comments:

FaithJ said...

Thanks! Love Vince and have a pair! Signed up.

ELVIA said...

if only i was in nyc :(

& is it worth it - signing up for the emails? hmmm. i already have signed up for a ton of newsletters/emails and i don't want anymore spam/junk.