Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wuv, Twu Wuv

My quest for closed toe pumps continues and I know what's next on my list. Even though (ahem) my husband may have said after I bought these (ahem) "That's it for shoes for awhile, right?" and then I, of course, replied. "Yes, EXCEPT for closed toe pumps. I need those!"




It really is "Twu Wuv" with this delightful mary jane pump. I mean what's not to love? Mary janes are a classic. Add in the studs and I'm smitten. I love the design aesthetic there. And let me tell you, when you see them on. O.M.G. Hot!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE these! :) I would really enjoy taking a peek in your shoe closet....i really imagine a Carrie Bradshaw closet (like the one Big build her in the movie) FULL of shoes!

eednic said...

divine shoes! they look so rich!

~ronda said...

oh...i like these!

funny...after my last shoe shipment arrived, my husband said basicly the same thing!!

It's Jami yall said...

OOooo, COME TO MAMA! Luv them

Addict said...

You really are my idol! Every shoe you post I LOVE and MUST HAVE and need to figure out a way to get them ALL... Who needs to pay off college loans and credit card bills? I could run away from the cash collector in my new boots!

ELVIA said...

gorgeous! :)
i like those. x.