Friday, July 10, 2009

Sequins!

I heart sparkly things. Sparkle looks to be a key trend for Fall 09. But don't just take my word for it. The folks over at Bergdorf Goodman think so too. Well I'm here to show you how to do it on a dime. I saw these little lovelies and just HAD to feature them. Me thinks they will be making their way into my closet very soon. Oh I can already picture them with a fab little dress and leggings.



Wanted Shoes - Dizzy Flat

I simply adore the color combo here, the contrasting navy and pewter, and the shape is spot on. A shimmering ballet flat that will have you sparkling from work to weekend. Oooo shiny....

2 comments:

FaithJ said...

You have to get them, they are so inexpensive! Reminds me of the Miu Miu sequin flats I've been admiring.

Unknown said...

Another beautiful Ballet Flat I spotted is the French Sole versions. Might be a bit chilly coming into our English Winter but hey, style costs in pain sometimes!!!