Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cut. It. Out.


Steve Madden Merriee

My inbox has been inundated with emails from retail stores touting the hot trends for fall 2009. One of those trends is cutout booties. This particular cutout bootie by Steve Madden has me written all over it. From the color (oh man, especially that color), Gah! I must add some electric blue to my shoe wardrobe stat. To the cone shaped heel and those sexy cutouts dotting the sides. What do you say ladies? Are you planning on adding a cutout bootie to your fall shoe collection?

2 comments:

Jess Lynn said...

i totally agree i love these shoes and how the had the cut outs on both sides of the shoe!
~www.lulustutu.blogspot.com~

Oona Johnson said...

These are fabulous!I never used to like booties, but recently I can't get enough of them!