Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Friday, It's A Kickback Day

One of my best guy friends in high school had this adorable little brother who was quite a bit younger than us. I think he was in the 1st or 2nd grade. My friend John was a cut up. A true class clown. Every moment was always funnier than the next. Needless to say this rubbed off on John's little brother and he was becoming quite the little class clown himself. Well one Friday Sam (that's John's little brother) was at school, leaned back, put his hands behind his head and put his feet up on his desk. The teacher looked at Sam and asked him what he was doing and Sam very seriously replied "It's Friday, It's a kickback day". So in the spirit of kickingback, I thought I'd introduce you to a little something that you can do to pass the time when you are avoiding work on your lunch break.

Ladies, and the odd gentleman, allow me to introduce you to Zappos Map. If you are not already familiar with Zappos map you should be. Zappos map allows you to watch orders placed on the Zappos website come in which are then mapped to the location the order is being shipped to in real time. It is rediculously fun and oddly fascinating to see who is ordering what and where they are. Seriously. I can't stop watching. It's so much fun! Enjoy!

3 comments:

JGeb said...

OMG this is the greatest! Thanks for sharing

Children of the 90s said...

This is really cool to watch! Thanks for posting this

Faith said...

I was in Vegas two weekends ago and my Mom and I went on a tour of Zappos headquarters. It was very interesting and entertaining! They featured this map on a couple of TV screens throughout the building we were in and it was addictive for even the employees to watch!