Friday, April 3, 2009

Boo Hoo : (

I received my new shoes today. Unfortunately they are too small. I was afraid that was going to happen. I tried on a shoe by Pour La Victoire a month or so ago and I had to go up 1/2 size. I was hoping beyond hope that maybe that was just that particular shoe and not the brand but it seems the brand runs small. Unfortunately they don't have them in a 1/2 size bigger so I can't even make an even exchange. The hubs is taking them to the UPS store tomorrow so they can be sent back. There is light at the end of the tunnel however. Now this means I can start looking for a new pair (or two) to replace them : P. The search starts....... NOW.

You can help me. I'm trying to decide between these two wedges. Although I'm having a really tough time finding the Sam Edelman pair in my size. Anyone know where I might be able to find the Tate wedge in yellow in a 6.5?


Sam Edelman - Tate Wedge


Ugh. I've been eyeballing this little wedge for a long time now. But the yellow. It's haunting me. I can't find it in my size. HALP!! I love everything about this shoe. The jewels, the truncated wedge. The cheery, floral fabric edged insole. Argh! And I haven't even mentioned the woven wedge...


Now the Lyra wedge is edgier to be sure. It's sky high and I absolutely adore the oh so unique detailing at the base of the heel. The suede pom poms dotting the vamp are a fun and girlie addition to a seriously sassy shoe.

Leave a comment with your vote. Please. I need help deciding. Don't leave me hanging, people.

15 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

The first pair without question!!!

jenna said...

I like the second pair a lot! I think that's a winner.

Dara said...

I'm going to go with the second pair as well. That sky high platform is a winner!

Isis said...

love your blog! i'd say number two, the detail on the heel is killer.

LaVie said...

Go for the Lyra Wedge. It's so versatile and you can wear it with almost anything!! That's the winner.

JGeb said...

That's a bummer about them not fitting, but I'm crazy about the first pair. What's not to love?

Da Fashionista said...

i like the sams.

p.s. just had the SAME issue with Pour La Victoria shoes. WEIRD!

Wendy Toth said...

I love the Lyra!

Elene said...

I <3 Yellow!!!

sanjchee said...

I vote for the second pair, btw you can ask the designer herself about where you might find them, (perhaps at heels.com?).. The designer's blog is theshoegirl.blogspot.com and she is soo cool :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going with the second - they are truly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Why not both? ;-)
I choose the first.

i_feel_like_a_weasel said...

Tate Tate Tate! I AHdore both, but by far love the first the most!
-megan

++MIRA++ said...

oh the second! celine from theshoegirl.blogspot.com designed those

Unknown said...

funky yet classy!