Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All that Glitters

First let me start by apologizing for being M.I.A. for the past couple of days. My posts may be sporadic over the next couple of weeks. This is the busiest time of year for me at work. Now on to more important things. SHOES!!! I was browsing around heels.com this evening, came across these, and just HAD to feature them.


Sonnet Heel, Max Studio

Oh... I simply adore this shoe. T-straps always leave me twitterpated and the Sonnet heel by Max Studio is certainly no exception. My, oh my, the detailing on that "t" is delightful. A loopy twist on fringe in a shimmering, glittering gold hue. Delicate straps plus a delicate stiletto heel. Personally, I would not save these only for special occasions. I would wear these to dress up my casual summer dresses. Add a clutch and some simple jewelry and you'll be ready for a night out on the town.

No comments: