Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shoe Clearance at Nordstrom

I received an email from Nordstrom today touting their shoe clearance sale. Amazingly enough I found some options available that are hip to the Spring trends. See below for my top picks.


Enzo Angiolini - Trinity

Trend: Huarache

This sassy, strappy sandal by Enzo Angiolini is just what a girl needs for those warm Spring and hot Summer days. This comes in a variety of colors so if brown ain't yo thang then perhaps you would like them in black, or silver, or white. Woven leather and a buckled ankle strap all for $59.90.


Facade - Patrice

Trend - Wedge

A croc embossed leather upper tops off a 4.5 inch wedge. The peep toe and criss cross straps at the vamp make this shoe perfect for Spring and Summer. This chic little wedge pump will pair so well with some wide leg jeans and flirty ruffled tank. Now only $76.90.


Rubii Platform - Steve Madden

Trend - Fringe

I don't know about you all but I have been seeing this style of shoe everywhere. The more I see it. The more I like it. A fabulously cheeky pump, you're either gonna love or hate that fringe wrapped ankle strap. This is wonderfully nude hue that will all but guarantee you legs for days. And the price? It's just right. $64.90


Steve Madden - Mellisa

Trend - Studs

Patent leather, and grommets, and studs, oh my! From the straps, to the platform, to the 4 and 3/4 inch heel you will definitely find yourself stepping out in style and all for a mere $64.90.

2 comments:

Londyn said...

Loving the stud detailing I'm seeing this season!!

Katarina said...

Amazing spring/ summer shoes. I love Rubii Platform shoes with fringe detailing looking so cute and would browse Nordstrom for more designer shoes.