Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Harajuku Lovers

They're here! They're here! OMG Celine has been talking about the arrival of Harajuku Lovers at Macys but, of course, I haven't seen them here yet. Anyhoo, I was trolling around heels.com and there is a big feature on their home page. Check out these ultra fab-u-lous designs courtesy of Celine (aka The Shoe Girl) and Gwen Stefani. I am certainly going to pick myself up a pair and you should too. Be the first to sport these bad boys around town and all of your friends will turn green with envy. Now which pair to buy, hmmm... Oh well, I'll let you help me decide. Which is your fave?


More coral hued shoes to haunt my dreams but this one may just make its way into my closet. Delightfully feminine with that cream ribbon woven throughout culminating in a pretty bow tied at the ankle. Yet decidedly chic with a 2 inch platform and a 5 inch wedge heel.


Harajuku Lovers - Leah

I love all of the playful details in this sandal. From the navy patent leather, to the delicate ankle and t-strap, to the freshly decorated vamp. I heart Harajuku Lovers. Why keep it a secret when you can wear it on your toes?


Harjuku Lovers - Layland

A fab little flat sandal in a refreshing shade of sea foam green. It's the color that really gets me here... and the suede pom pom adornments. I love those too! Pair these with a simple knit dress and let the shoe be the center of attention. Add a couple more key accessories and voila you'll be ready for a night out on the town.

3 comments:

TheShoeGirl said...

WOO WOO!!! Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you likey :)

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Great post. I especially found it useful where you stated ...

what you can to be my friend?
please add my link into your blogroll

best regards
katarashop

Unknown said...

Leah.. that made me go head over heels .. literally..awesome..