Monday, September 22, 2008

Shoe Trying Spree

Saturday and Sunday I spent some time trying on various styles of shoes. Each time I left empty handed. Some I was curious with and others I am infatuated with and yet others I became infatuated with after trying them on. I wish I had my camera with me so I could have taken pictures. I really need to start carrying that thing with me everywhere I go. See below for Saturday's shoes. Leave me a comment and let me know which ones you love.

Store 1 - Dillards

I loved the way these looked on display but not on me. I felt like they made my ankles look wide and they didn't have any oomph!
Vince Camuto "Carlos" (Pictured left.)



These were definitely prettier on than the "Carlos"
I tried them on for two reasons. 1. My fascination/obsession with elastic straps continues.
2. I was curious about the fit and style.
Vince Camuto "Alfie"

Oh yes, there it is again. Another elastic strap and these... these were pure perfection. So sexy and just right. I can picture these with a wealth of fall outfits
GB "Nite-Life"





Store 2 - Nine West

Curiosity was the motivator here. I neither love nor hate these and surprisingly I didn't hate them on. I will definitely not be purchasing them but I just thought "What the hell, try them on, what have you got to lose?"
Lahdidah



I've been mooning over these for a while. They were on sale. Eh... not crazy about them on. The GB "Nite-life" are much, much cuter. I need those. Gidsa






Oh BTW they were playing Christmas music at Nine West.Christmas music for pete's sake!!!!!!! Redonkulous!

So...anyway this was my favorite of the three but I already have a pair of purple shoes and couldn't justify falling in love with another pair. If you don't have a pair of purple shoes and you love these they are the Goto.

Be sure to come back on Tuesday to see the Sunday shoes.

2 comments:

Milly said...

I so want the Vince Camuto "Alfie", my fave out of all

Da Fashionista said...

i am thinking about the ladidahs...