Oh and I would also like to give a HUGE thank you to Leah at Style for the Stay at Home Mom for tagging me with a Premio Award! It is so nice to be recognized especially when you are being recognized for doing something you truly enjoy. I love shoes and I believe we all deserve to look our best no matter what our budget.
Now it is my turn to tag the following blogs and award them with a 2008 Premio.
1. Matt, Liz, and Madeline - A truly heart wrenching and inspiring blog about one guy's life as a single dad.
2. Shoe Smitten - A fabulously written and savvy blog about one of my favorite subjects and you'll find a sweet little boutique attached where you can pick up fun and original finds for the shoe lover in all of us.
3. Cute Overload - Cute Puppies(check), Cute Kitties(check), Cute Overload(double check). This blog always perks me up even on my worst days.
4. Polvore - I may be cheating, I think this is considered a website as opposed to a blog but it didn't take long for me to become addicted to this site. You can mix and match any image from the web to create fabulous outfits or anything else that suits your fancy.
5. My Super Sweet Fashion Diary - Follow the looks and life of this sassy and sweet fashionista as she mixes high with low.(Read Forever 21 mixed with Chanel) and pick up a few tips along the way.
6. The Fashionable Housewife - Tips and tricks on how to look chic on a budget.
These are just a few of my faves! Enjoy!
2008 Premio Award Rules:
1. When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2. Link to the blogger you received it from.
3. Give it to 7 blogs
4. Link to those 7 blogs
5. Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.