Monday, January 3, 2011

This Year I Resolve...

to buy more shoes! (To be honest I should probably resolve to buy less shoes but that is neither here nor there) Happy 2011 dear, dear readers. It's been awhile. Do you like the new look? First up this week I thought I'd feature this spicy little number by Steve Madden.




Steve Madden - Mercyy


The Mercyy pump is very reminiscent of this Elizabeth and James heel featured on the blog waaay back in August. Same metallic sheen, recessed platform, and conical heel but with a lot less hefty price tag. I'm still on a mission for the perfect gray pump and while these are technically pewter I think I could make it work. Tell me... what did you resolve to do this year?

2 comments:

Cory said...

Love the new layout and love your resolution!!!! =)

The Tote Trove said...

Buying more shoes is never a bad resolution! I bought a pair today myself (Madden Girl black round-toe pumps with edgy patent and lace-up trim found on clearance in DSW). I think you can definitely count these metallic wonders as gray; they're sure to make all sorts of outfits pop!

Oh, and my resolution was to make more Jell-O recipes. I really like Jell-O. But I haven't done it yet . . .