Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boot Yourself Into Wednesday!


Jessica Simpson - Alany

Love, love, love this Jessica Simpson boot! Gorgeous distressed leather give these a vintagey vibe but that zipper detail brings you right back into 2010. The zipper is merely decorative my dears as the Alany features a pull on style. Another detail this girl loves as workings zippers on boots are not so much my friend. The heel height on these is fabulous as well. A mere 3.5 inches. With the addition of that 1/2 inch platform I'd say it's a safe bet that these will be a go to boot for many seasons to come.

6 comments:

shoppingqueen said...

i loving this over the knee boot http://www.shop.com/Frye+Celia+Over+the+Knee+Boots+FREE+SHIPPING-398985579-p+.xhtml

MsCFaith said...

Adorable brown boots. Too bad I can't wear them or else I'll look like a midget.

Free Stylish Heels

gucci watches said...

I love the way you directly get to the point,inspired

gucci uk said...

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed!

Yerma said...

Interesting blog!!
mamaquemepongo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the boot (surprisingly), but don't agree about the zipper comment at all. After 30+ years of wearing boots, the zipper is a blessing and no one really notices it if it's nicely done.