Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wack-A-Doo Wednesday

It has been a while my fine friends. But the instant I saw these I new they would be purrr-fect for a "Wack-A-Doo Wednesday" post.




Opening Ceremony


Unlike the last Wack-A-Doo Wednesday post this shoe incites laughter instead of violence. I'm sorry. I really can't stop laughing. Seriously. Can't. Stop. Laughing. I mean I'm down with the whole ugly chic trend in shoes but these... these are just plain ugly. Now I'm going to go and mourn the poor muppet they destroyed to make them. Won't you join me?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Usually I refrain from judging shoes since I know I don't have the best shoe style. But even I am not afraid to judge these as ugly/hilarious!

Thanks for the early morning laugh. :)

Didi said...

mmmm, i don´t like.
Sorry

Le Temps d'M said...

amazing shoes ;)

Tina said...

i have a really big shoe obsession i really like the black wedges with heels :)
Follow Me: http://christinatinnys.blogspot.com/

GFS said...

I'm gonna be so sad if I see one picture of ANY celebrity or non celebrity wearing this shoe! It looks like the foot of a Fraggle Rock character!