Monday, August 2, 2010

Leopard Pump - What Should I Choose (Part 2)

Sorry for being M.I.A. on Friday. I had a killer headache on Thursday night and went straight to bed after dinner. Booo for headaches.

Today is part 2 of my leopard pump dilemma. These are significantly less expensive than Thursday's options : ) Like Thursday if you could be so kind as to leave me your feedback as to your preference I would be most appreciative. BTW you all are the best for helping a fellow sole sister out. Can't wait to see what you like.




Steve Madden - Caryssa Pump

I will wholeheartedly admit that when I saw the Betsey Johnson pair my heart rate may or may not have increased. I have featured the Steve Madden Caryssa pump before but it was in the form of slithering snake embossed leather. So which is it today ladies? Betsey or Steve? There will be a final showdown tomorrow.


9 comments:

Faith J. said...

Betsey! I like the bow and lighter color!

Justine said...

Steve! Much less "young" and girly. I think to do animal print, one should do it elegantly and in a more classic way.

Kayla Rochelle said...

I love the Betsy shoe!! I think it's the extra leopard on the heel that I just can't get enough of!

laniza said...

Betsy!! The bow is super cute!

Anonymous said...

I would keep the shoe more classic, like the Tory Burch or Steve Madden ones. For me, the leopard print is enough of a focal point that the bow on the Betsey Johnsons makes the shoe too a little too busy. Have fun shopping!

Jamie said...

Betsy!!! The bow is ADORABLE!

Melanie said...

I say Betsey. I am a sucker for bows!

holly in heels said...

Boo on headaches for SURE! I 150% vote for the Steve Maddens--the leopard print is muuuch more classic.
xoxo,
www.hollyinheels.com
P.S. visit my blog to enter to win a pair o' CUTE HIGH HEELS!

Emma said...

Get Both ! Considering that your were going to spend more on Tory Burch shoes before. You could get both of these for the price of the one Tory pair (probably, I didn't check the prices. It would be close though I am sure.).
I would not be able to choose between these two..