Friday, June 11, 2010

Rowdy Cosmos


Wednesday night I spent the evening with these four ladies and their shenanigans. I know I'm probably a little late in the game but I'm gonna give you all my take anyway :) Despite the fact that the critics seem to hate this film I must wholeheartedly disagree. I LOVED it. The fashion was 100x more spectacular than the first and that eye candy alone had my head spinning. While the first film was wrapped up in drama and heartache and the ultimate happy ending this one was pure unadulterated fun! Take it for what it is and I guarantee you will love it as much as I did. The theatre was surprisingly packed for a Wednesday night and that crowd was rowdy with a capital R. Lots of boisterous laughter and shouting at the screen and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Anyhoo I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I promise to be back next week with more regular posting AND some more Walking A Mile in My Shoes posts.

3 comments:

AliceDCL said...

oh finally
thank you
i loved it too
totally
it was light and funny
and d fashion? ooh la la

célia silva said...

hi!! i'm portuguese shoes designer and i made a blog about trends shoes and a little of my work! if you want know me, here is the blog link =)

http://sapatosnoar.blogspot.com/

see you
and keep going with your good work=)

célia

Heaven Of Shoes said...

I absolutely love those shoes