Monday, June 21, 2010

Put A Twinkle in Your Step

A few things before I talk about this shoe.

I'm so sorry for the lack of "Walking a Mile in My Shoes" posts as of late. I've been carrying my camera in my purse but haven't been taking pictures of my shoes (obviously). I promise to work it in to my schedule during the week:)

I'm also sorry for the sporadic posting. I just joined a gym and I'm trying to figure out how to juggle a full time job, exercising, and blogging along with being a good wife and mom to all four of my fur children. It may take me a few weeks to figure out a good system but I'll get there.

Also I know I may be beating a dead horse BUT I was driving by a bar on my way home from the gym and running errands on Saturday and I saw two girls walking towards said bar in cute sundresses and FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!! I swear I'm gonna start carrying a size run of sundress appropriate shoes and just start throwing them at people. Once I find out what size they wear, of course.





BCBGirls - Twinkle Sandal


My head is all over the place right now. I absolutely adore this Twinkle sandal by BCBGirls. It's strappy, it's sexy, and the ankle chain is the perfect cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. These also come in gray . Gorgeous.

2 comments:

ChickAdvisor said...

A lot of girls think as soon as the sun is out, flip flops are acceptable with any outfit they put on. I personally can't stand flip flops, especially if they're just rubber with absolutely no sparkle!

holly in heels said...

Wow, these are some bold shoes! Nice work! I love your new header, by the way :) Hope you had a great weekend (despite another flip flop sighting)