Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Are You Thinking About?



Ever since I saw these in black on The Shoe Girl's blog I've been obsessed with finding the cognac pair in my size. Obsessed. According to the Jessica Simpson collection website (which is where I linked to) they will be available in July. After I finish banging out this post. I can promise you that I will be emailing the Vince Camuto group to see if there is any way I can finagle a pre-order on these bad boys. I also plan on casually looking for them when I'm in Chi-town over Memorial Day weekend.

Next up...



Cynthia Vincent for Target - Gladiator Wedge



Yeah, so the same goes for these. Except I didn't see these on The Shoe Girl's blog. Just on every other blog I've visited. Again I've been casually stopping by the shoe department whilst at Target for other things and needless to say, I've seen hide nor hare of them.

You always want what you can't have. Isn't that what they always say? So... are there any shoes you are obsessing over this season?

6 comments:

GFS said...

I have those Cynthia Vincent shoes from Target and I love them! I actually have the other ones too...with the ethnic print! LOVE THEM both.

Those Jessica Simpson shoes are fab but that height frightens even me and I think I would be paranoid that I'm rocking a straight up 70's shoe! LOL

GFS said...

Okay, wait, I think I heart those Jessica Simpson shoes now! Thanks...now they are going to haunt me in my dreams:(

holly in heels said...

I am SOO obsessing about those CV gladiator wedges from Target. I cannot find them anywhere! Target would make a pile of cash if they made more of those bad boys!

I'm also craving some platform clogs this season. Seychelles has some gorgeous ones!

Happy Friday!
xoxo,
www.hollyinheels.com

Fashion By He said...

the jessica simpson ones are awesoem

the higher the heel the hotter the girl

-He approves

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those Jessica Simpson shoes led me to your blog! Luvs them:) I gotta find those although I am not sure I will be able to walk in them, lol:) Fierce and different.

Milly said...

Both are great!
but i really want Cynthia Vincent wedges all sold out like in a minute :(