Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Make A Wish...



So today I clicked on my daily groupon email only to discover a $200 gift certificate to Wish (a local upscale shoe store) on sale for $85!!! Naturally I purchased said "coupon" and will be off for pizza and a shoe this afternoon. Apparently there is a pizza place right next store simply designated by a red letter "L". And since I found my camera during my crazy day of closet organizing on Sunday, if I find anything, I will be sharing my purchase with you all later today!

Hope everyone has an amazing day! And if you haven't yet checked out groupon to score local deals in your area be sure to. You never know when a good deal may come YOUR way.

2 comments:

Faith J. said...

Awesome! Have fun shopping, can't wait to see what you get!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Pizza and shoes sound great today! Have fun and can't wait to see what you purchase!