Friday, May 7, 2010

Madden Bites Miu Miu




Melrow - Steve Madden

Yes there are subtle differences and frankly I am partial to the Miu Miu pair but we can certainly see where the *cough* inspiration *cough* came from. I know it is old news by now that clogs are all the rage for spring and summer and I love this shape. It's less severe and more appropriate for warmer weather. I have to say. The more I'm seeing these Miu Mius the more I love them. What do you ladies think? Are you planning on hitting up the clog trend this season?

6 comments:

Faith J. said...

Yes, the Miu Mius are better but I like the leather and color of the Maddens. One of my dreams is to own some Miu Miu shoes. At first I was against the clog trend now I'm warming up to it, but I'd have to buy them in person, so I can make sure they're not too heavy.

Andrea said...

I like both pair but for different reasons of course. I agree with Faith that I would want to try them on and make sure they aren't too heavy before I buy them.

Oona Johnson said...

I like the Miu Miu much better. The leather is a much prettier, richer color. I like the clog look, especially for sandals. Not so much with the close-toed look, I think those only go with long pants. I have a pairs of Kors and I only ever wear them with a pant long enough to cover the open back.

GFS said...

No matter how popular clogs get...I can't deal with them. To me, they aren't flattering:(

holly in heels said...

These are awesome! I'm diggggin' clogs for the summer. Can't wait to get some! I actually prefer the Steve Maddens, to tell you the truth--I've seen them on and they are amazing. Happy Friday girl!
xoxo,
www.hollyinheels.com

Holly B said...

I really like the Miu Miu ones (I actually featured them on my site a few weeks ago) but I think if I bite the bullet on either it would have to be the Maddens. Don't feel that this trend will last much longer than a season and I'd rather save my money for a more classic pair! Thanks for finding these.

Holly
www.bootiesbagsbaubles.blogspot.com