Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Spring Wedge

My mom and I were shopping at Macy's the other day and I was enjoying myself trying on all sorts of shoes, including this one. I LOVED it! I didn't buy them but I keep thinking about them which means I more than likely will be back to purchase.


Fauntain - Steve Madden

This wedge is so adorable and super comfortable to boot. The ruffled detail is pure perfection and I loved seeing my perfectly pedicured toes peeking out from underneath. This comes in so many colors too that I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like more. Oh well, too many choices is never a bad thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love wedges but hate sling backs. These are cute and its amazing how many times you find to wear pink shoes.

holly in heels said...

Pretty in pink ruffly accent!
xoxo,
www.hollyinheels.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those are so darn cute!