Monday, April 26, 2010

A Shoe to Match the Sky

Wah wah! The weather this weekend was nothing but pure ick. Rain, tornado warnings, tornado watch, tornados touching down, and more rain. I'm so amped up to see the sunshine. Hopefully it will be making an appearance today.


Rally - Jeffrey Campbell

I don't know about you but I've been hankering to add a bit of grey to my spring/summer shoe wardrobe. Hankering is actually probably a bit soft. Obsessed is more like it. I am loving the idea of balancing bright florals and sunshine hues with this muted tone. The tiny studs will give you just the right bit of sparkle and attitude and the bold cut outs are deliciously on trend. A back zip adds to their appeal. Yep. It's official. I'm obsessed.

3 comments:

Faith J. said...

LOVE! Soooo nice.

holly in heels said...

YIKES! Sorry to hear of all of that nasty weather! Good thing you have these sweet & sassy shoes to keep you company! Great choice.
xoxo,
www.hollyinheels.com

Pinky Platinum said...

Darn you for giving me more shoe lust!!! :)