Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Live, Love, Life


Nine West - Livlovlif


That's where I would like to think Nine West was going when they named this platform sandal. Apparently the Nine West design team, teamed up with Nordstrom to design an exclusive collection and I really like the results. There is something that seems so, I don't know, "exclusive" about knowing you can find this shoe in only one place : ) A shape that is quickly becoming a favorite I love the multi straps + bold cut outs. I also love that Nine West decided to add little pops of color with the stones instead of keeping them neutral. It really adds to their overall appeal. I'm hoping I might find these in my local Nordies. Who knows? They just may be coming home with me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Unknown said...

I would love to gift my sister a pair of shoes on her birthday. I found this site highly useful for me at the right time!
Thanks
----------
animal shoes