Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Going Global - The Finale


L.A.M.B. - Verdu


Yeah. So. I want these. A lot. Sadly heels.com is sold out in my size. You seriously have NO idea how sad I am. I'm a pretty dedicated customer of heels.com. I find that their prices are almost if not ALWAYS the best but they also have unmatched customer service. I just wish they wouldn't sell out of my size so damn fast! And there in, perhaps, lies the irony. Anyhoo... so these are great. I love the ikat print, the wooden platform, the woven sheer fabric, pretty much everything.

Plus once you see them on....



Also, a big Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all! For the first time in forever I'm actually not taking the day off and binge drinking. (So sad). But I did have a Jameson's before bed last night. Slainte!


2 comments:

~ronda said...

oh...these are pretty. loving the pattern.

Jewels For Hope said...

ah I absolutely LOVE those!