Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Sneak Peek

First, thank you to those of you who left such kind words regarding the death of my Buddy. I really appreciate it. Now... on to some shoes...

Over the next several days I will be giving you, dear readers, a sneak peek at the Johnston & Murphy spring line. I received images of my favorites and I'm so excited to share them with you. The whole collection manages to hit key trends yet can also be classified as timeless and classic. So here you are, favorite numero uno.


Come on. Isn't the combo of black patent and tortoise mega delicious? I love the openness of this wedge. Gladiators promise to be huge once again this season but sometimes don't you want to bare more? Most especially in the summer? This sassy wedge will allow you to do just that. The Carmen retails for $198 which is priceless when you consider how often you'll be grabbing for this little beauty.

Be back tomorrow with more!

3 comments:

~ronda said...

I really really like these! I do love the wedge. love the color.

sarah said...

Who knew Johnston & Murphy made such cute shoes!?!?!

Threads and Shreds NYC said...

These are unexpectedly awesome...

Found your site through TFS!