Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Bows?



Surely you aren't tired of them by now. I mean, how could you be? And damn it I can't help it! I heart bows! I'm going to need to take inventory of my spring/summer shoes soon and decide what I need to stock up on. I think a new white sandal may be on that list and this just might be the one. Now what could be cuter than a bow bedecked ankle? This sweet little beauty has a simple style aesthetic that allows the bows to be the star. Plus the contrasting trim adds nice visual interest as well. The five inch heel will give you an instant boost of sex appeal too. Just check out the video below.

2 comments:

~ronda said...

I never wear white shoes. but i do like these with the little bow at the ankle!

oooh...i like the brown ones...

sara said...

oh my god, I neeeeed it. so beautiful, love the flower design and the whole shoe