Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Live Nudes!

First. Know this. I am not ready for spring yet. I love fall/winter clothes. I love pairing tights with dresses and skirts and I especially love them for their tummy hiding effect. But I'm tired of looking for fall/winter shoes to feature on the blog and while I'm not ready to give up my cozy sweaters and tights and despite the fact that I'm not really in the mood to feature spring shoes, you're gonna get em.

Last fall Stuart Weitzman had a shoe that I Had. To. Have. And by golly I got it. Thanks to the Nordstrom anniversary sale.



Well damn it if they haven't gone and done it again. Except this time its a pair from their spring line that is softly calling my name.


Stuart Weitzman - Saxony

Damn it! I love them! Woven details are going to be HOTT for spring 2010 and if you don't already know it by now I am a girl who loves her some nudes (shoes). I mean the leg lengthening alone is worth its weight in gold. The bootielicious shape, the platform... Not to mention that I'm fairly certain I can earn a couple more pairs from the hubs come May. Let the outfit planning commence.

2 comments:

~ronda said...

oooh, i can hear them from here calling your name.

pretty...i am not into nudes (shoes) but these are very enticing!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Very cute! I think nude shoes are going to be a MUST for Spring!!