Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gray Platform Pumps for Under 100 Bucks (Day 2)


Calvin Klein - Carley

Why not amp up the volume with this stellar platform pump by Calvin Klein. I love this anthracite color that can easily translate to gray. You've got the sheen of a metallic gleaming it's way into an ultra hip and modern shape. Another detail I've been seeing and loving in pumps lately is the upturned lip at the tip of the toe box. Obviously I'm using the technical term :) See Karla from Karla's Closet sporting a similar Aldo pump below.

The best part about this pump is that it reads classic but also has some fun key details that are sure to get you noticed. Tres chic, no?

4 comments:

FaithJ said...

I love CK shoes and this one is sooo pretty!

~ronda said...

oh, yes. I like these!

Chay Chay said...

i like that platform...the grey color is nice as well, kinda silvery

Mo said...

Thanks to your blog, I've been staring at these for the past two weeks. I bought them yesterday! Can't wait to see how they look on!
Thanks!