Monday, October 26, 2009

Blue Leopard and A New Look

I was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers and fellow shoe fanatics The Shoe Girl to change things up on the ol' bloggity blog. I hope you like the new look. I've been thinking it was time for a change for a while now... Your comments/suggestions are welcome. Let me know what you think.


Privilege - Carlos Santana

Blue leopard sitings are becoming more and more frequent. I happen to personally have a blue leopard scarf that I picked up from either H&M or Forever 21 that I absolutely adore and now it seems you can find them in shoes. This delicious little pump by Carlos Santana makes me giddy. A classic shape in a just as classic print with a bold colored twist. J'adore.

6 comments:

Chay Chay said...

I saw these yesterday @ TJMaxx, I think they were maybe $50 I wanna say & they had the black/grey ones as well...HOT!

~ronda said...

ooohhhh....loving the new look!

ShoeZQ said...

@ ronda - Thanks! I'm so happy you like it.

FaithJ said...

Yes, like the new site look!

Miss Yaya said...

i love these! carlos has a bunch of great shoes

shoppingqueen said...

i have these shoes and i LOVE THEM i can make them work with anything. its a classic!