Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back In Black

Ho hum. I've been feeling rather blah over the past couple of days. It's a combination of things. From the craptastic weather we've been having lately (seriously have not seen the sun in two days) to a general discontentment with a variety of things. This blog has been my saving grace as of late and I just want to say thank you to all of you who continue to look at the pretty pictures read, and visit, and follow this thing that I love. I did not create this blog to vent but there is something so cathartic about laying it all out there to a bunch of strangers. I'm not sure I'm ready to do that just yet so instead I'll feature a shoe that matches my mood, at least in color anyway.


Turnpike Sandal - Fergie

Let this strapalicious beauty carry you from dinner to a night of dancing. A gorgeous suede upper with bold curved cutouts and a striking contrasting metal heel. So simple, yet the details are such that they make this shoe a stand out. Not to mention they are so gorgeous on. Take a little look see for yourself below.


7 comments:

FaithJ said...

I know, the weather here is bad right now and it DOES affect my mood. But those are really, really fab shoes. Like my fave Fergies so far. Your blog is great, keep up the good work!

~ronda said...

I'm sorry you are feeling down. Its been raining here on and off for about 3 weeks. the weather def affects my moods.

Keep up the pretty pictures on your blog. i love coming here and seeing what has caught your fancy, or what you're obessed with!

ShoeLover said...

great shoes! thank you for the article!

ShoeZQ said...

great blog!
love the shoes, gorgeous!
come and check out my blog sometime!
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

A comment Becca left last night when I posted today's post as a test.

ShoeZQ said...

TheShoeGirl has left a new comment on your post "Back in Black":

Woohoo! New layout?? I like :D

Same thing here with TheShoeGirl.

Unknown said...

It's the same way here in NYC... It's a crappy day today. I am hoping by the evening the rain will diminish so the YANKEES can play.
I really like these shoes. they are Very elegant...

ShoeZQ said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon.