Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Transitions

I don't know about you all but I am ready with a capital R for fall. Thankfully the St. Louis weather is cooperating and instead of sweltering in the stifling heat and humidity we are basking in the most beautiful weather this town has seen in a looooong time.


Calvin Klein - Prive

I first spied this little beauty in the September pages of Bazaar and it immediately caught my eye. There they were winking at me, the words "Stylish Steal" practically jumping off of the page. These will be utterly gorgeous paired with tights once the weather turns. The anthracite lizard embossed upper is tres chic and the elastic gored sides will make for easy on and off. This sexy sandal comes in a wealth of colors including a gorgeous gray suede.

3 comments:

~ronda said...

Oooooh, those are so cute! The last shoes that winked at me (and I HAD to buy) were also Calvin Klein. hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Omg they are so perfect!

Addict said...

Fall shoes/boots are my favorite! Great pick too :-)

Goodbye flip flops Hello beautiful!