Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rachel Roy for Macy's

Lots o' folks happy about this collaboration. Including moi. I am definitely digging the shoes. Check em out.

Rachel Roy at ShopStyle

Izzy Ankle Boots - I love a flat boot styled with studs. Tres chic, tres on-trend, and tres fab. These bad boys have got it going on.


Rachel Roy at ShopStyle

Adina Flats - Snake embossed leather AND studs. What's not to love? The studs are just subtle enough to ensure these will remain a staple in your wardrobe for many seasons to come. Plus it's a spot on neutral. You can pair them with all of the neutrals and color too.

Rachel Roy at ShopStyle

Genna Peep Toe Ankle Boot - I think I might have found my brown bootie. I LOVE these. The textured leather upper with it's foldover detail at the ankle + a peep toe and the price is juuuuust right. Especially if I can score a Macy's coupon or discount code. Don't think that'll be too hard. Gorgeous.

Rachel Roy at ShopStyle

Bellah Pumps - Studs were definitely the order of the day over at Rachel Roy but that's okay by me. Again these are subtle enough to make the flirty fuschia pump your perfect go to. You'll be making up reasons to wear these. Patent leather with a contrasting heel. YUM-O.

4 comments:

GFS said...

Love that brown bootie!! LOVE IT! and I am not even into booties!

~ronda said...

I have to admit, I really don't get the booties with the peep toe.

I do like the purple pumps...

It's Jami yall said...

Ohh, lawd! I have been a huge fan of peep toe boots and booties foreva! I love love love that!

Montserrat said...

What an awesome selection. I will certainly visit Macy's to take a look on entire selection.