Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Heart You, Harajuku


Avallon - Harajuku Lovers

A beautiful platform pump with a sweet little twist. Styled to be an instant classic, this delightful heel will integrate itself seamlessly into any girl's wardrobe. A sumptuous suede upper meets a 3/4 inch platform and a 4 and 3/4 inch heel. But the best part is the heart cut out detail at the ankle. So now you get be a classic and a standout. Love.

Gotta give a quick birthday shout out to my husband. I love you baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way hot!!!!!!

~ronda said...

oh...oh...oh!!! I love love love these shoes! the little heart on the side is too cute.

mmmmmm...did i say a month before i can buy new shoes?!?!

TheShoeGirl said...

What's your shoe size? ;)

ShoeZQ said...

@ TheShoeGirl ...ummmm 6.5

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are amazing!

~ronda said...

saw these on Endless.com in grey w/ purple heels. i also found a loophole in my month long shoe ban. returned a pair i bought a few weeks ago. so these would be a replacment! right?

ShoeZQ said...

@ronda definitely gonna have to check out the gray/purple ones and I must say I completey agree with your reasoning on one pair out, one pair in.