Monday, September 21, 2009

Got the Monday Blues?

As per usual my most favorite of shoe sites has added more hot shoes to their inventory. If you have the Monday blues, like I do, then let me cure what ails ya with these bad boys.


Vaughn Sandal - Report Signature

Couldn't you see Rhianna stepping out in these or some other leggy young thing? Actually, I think my friend Cassie could seriously rock this fierce little beauty by Report Signature. Strappy, gorgeous, and sky high the Vaughn features a black leather upper and some serious sex appeal. I adore the contrasting killer stiletto heel and the layers of chains about the ankle. This is truly a stunner of a shoe that is bound to get you noticed. Oo la la.

8 comments:

~ronda said...

wow! those are sexy!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely amazing! I want them in my closet right now!

Cassie said...

Why thank you Stacy!! I would love those shoes!!!!!

The Leonard Four said...

hey chick! i haven't checked out your blog in awhile, and I LOVE IT!

i do believe that i need to become a follower so i can lust after shoes everyday!

feel free to stop by and check out our daily happenings! my girls sure do keep me busy!

love that pic of you, btw!

ShoeZQ said...

@ronda definitely a sex shoe (LOL)

ShoeZQ said...

@Lauren You should get them!

ShoeZQ said...

@Cassie Seriously buddy this shoe was made for you!

ShoeZQ said...

@TheLeondardFour Jody! Thanks you are so sweet and your girls are so gorgeous. You must be so proud.