Thursday, August 6, 2009

O.M.G. Sparkles!!!!


Kanata Heel - Betsey Johnson

Betsey brings it once again. Seriously! You MUST click through and check out the video on these. I know, I know, it might sound like a pain in the ass but I promise you it will be worth it. I can't figure out, for the life of me, how to embed the video into the blog. I wish I could but apparently I'm not that technically savvy. Anyhoo how magically delicious is this little dream of a shoe? Gah! I luurrvvee them. The sequins. The shape. Oh my goodness, the shape. And the surprise. Now go! Check out the vid for the flippy surprise. You. Will. Love. It.

6 comments:

FaithJ said...

Wow. That's pretty cool. I've never seen anything like it.

JGeb said...

No way! They're reversible??? LOOOOVE!!!

Oonafey said...

Awesome!

The Tote Trove said...

Betsey is the queen; I just love her, and these incredible shoes.

Mars said...

these are yummo!

Ronda said...

OH OH OH! My sister is going to flip over these!!!!

Shoe obsession runs in the family