Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8 Seconds

Hmmm... for some reason I am finding myself inexplicably drawn to western style booties as evidenced here and now, well, below. I mean I am a mid-western girl so perhaps it's ingrained in the deepest confines of my inner fashionista psyche.


BCBGirls - Wartol Boot

There are some really fab details here and better yet these come endorsed by my husband who is a cowboy boot expert (It's self-proclaimed but he owns 6 pair, that's pretty close to expert, right?). Gorgeous two tone leather in rich cognac and chocolate hues. The peep toe and ankle boot styling gives them an instant update beyond just your run of the mill ol' pair of cowboy boots. A full side zipper makes for easy on and off and that 4 inch heel will have you dancing the two step in style.

4 comments:

WickedThrifty said...

i don't get it. are you supposed to wear stockings and expose the toes? or sweat your tootsies off inside the leather (ew)? quite the baffling trend, to me.

Kelly said...

Pretty sure BCBG just blatantly ripped this style from Givenchy, but I love it anyway lol

Wearability.us said...

I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw this. I love the sexy curvy designs on it. @thrifty, what about stirrup leggings? Voila!

WickedThrifty said...

aaaaaah, stirrups?!?! really?!