Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ideeli Does Badgley Mischka Shoes!

Check out these beauties.




Gorgeous, aren't they? Today's your lucky day ladies. Ideeli is having a sale on what you see above and more. Badgely Mischka shoes at up to 56% off! Weee! What a great day! If you are already a member of ideeli be sure to log on today and snag yourself a pair. If you aren't a member and one of these pretties is calling screaming your name just click on the ideeli invite box on my sidebar and join. Hurry. Before they sell out of your size.

3 comments:

JGeb said...

The first pair is just simply stunning. Dang it...I just bought two new pairs of shoes or I'd snag them ...

Oona Johnson said...

If we weren't closing on our house tomorrow, I'd but the black/silver Clay. They are beautiful. Thanks for the tip on this site, I had never heard of it.

CHICKDOWNTOWN.COM Sarah said...

These shoes are beautiful!!! I love the silver and black Clay.