Monday, June 15, 2009

Look for Less


I have had my eye on this Valentino pump for quite some time now. Unfortunately my wallet has kept it to just that. Eyeballing it from afar. This is the ideal shoe for the true girl at heart. That perfectly shaped, perfectly placed bow. The ultimate in feminine details, the peep toe, combined with d'Orsay styling. Is it any wonder why these have been haunting my dreams?





Well, well, well my friends thanks to everybody's favorite socialite (Ahem.What?) you can now have the look of the Valentino pump for a whole let less. Not too shabby, eh?

3 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

Not a big Paris fan, but I do love these shoes! I actually have some BCBG ones from a couple of seasons ago that look pretty similar, but with ribbon bows instead of patent.

Addict said...

Great find! Now if only the paris shoes would go on sale... (i already passed my shoe budget for the year months ago!)

Laurie said...

I don't fancy going to jail...but I'd kill for those babies!!! LOL!!