Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Ol' Stevemeister Does It, AH-gain!


Steve Madden - Persis

Admittedly I spied the Steve Maddens first and I was intending on blogging about them because 1. They're hot. 2. I love them. 3. They're hot. Seriously I will add these to my fall must have list. But as I was browsing around on endless.com I soon discovered the L.A.M.B. pair featured below.




I really don't know what to say about this "borrowing" of designs that I haven't already. On the one hand it's bordering on the edge of smarmy. On the other it's so appreciated by me (I'm not embarrassed to admit) and I'm sure many others out there who just can't afford to lay down $350+ for a pair of shoes. These are gorgeous. I love, love, love the silhouette and the fact that these can be paired with just about everything from skirts, to dresses, to skinnies.

4 comments:

Addict said...

I tried on a pair similar to these the other day. I love buying edgy shoes. :-)

Kristin said...

I love the heel on the L.A.M.B. Rasta sooo much better. I don't know about $200+ better, though.

FaithJ said...

Good find...this is one case where, if I could afford it, I would buy the designer pair. The LAMB pair's leather seems so much richer and softer! They both are beautiful...

++MIRA++ said...

adore!