Friday, May 8, 2009

Shoe SALE!

Ladies if you love designer goods at a discount and if you love deliciously FAB shoes you will be interested in this. Today ideeli.com is featuring shoes by Georgina Goodman. Starting at noon you can score yourself a pair of TO. DIE. FOR. shoes for an amazing price. If you are not familiar with Ideeli it is a members only site that sells designers brands at up to 80% off. If you are not already a member of ideeli just click on the invite link on the right of my webpage and sign yourself up. Here is a sneak peak at just a few pairs that are up for grabs.


Ughs! I adore these. The thick swirly straps, the big buckle, the combo of gold and taupe and that gold stiletto heel. Aye, mami. My heart goes pitter patter.


A pop of neon is all the rage. Man, I miss the 80's. Why not add these hot little numbers to your collection? This is a gorgeous peep toe pump and that contrasting black heel gives these just the right boost. Oh and the detail on the heel, it's a little WTF??? but I like it.

Seriously how ridiculously fun are these? If you are looking for a shoe that will get you noticed then this is it. The strap details remind me of those neon necklaces and bracelets that you can buy at a county fair or theme park. Unique and fashion forward, what's not to love?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the Georgina Goodman range! I will be checking these out! Have a look at my fave heels of this season, there are some truly amazing heels out there! http://tinyurl.com/pwvjky

If you are obsessed with shoes as much as I am tell which ones I have missed!

Children of the 90s said...

I saw these on ideeli today! Sadly they're still a bit out of my price range, but I do love them.

Anonymous said...

I am not a member of Ideeli, how do i join?