Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Nudes


Okay, it's really just one nude but I was trolling around SmartBargains.com today and I came across these babies. I adore them! If you haven't ever visited the aforementioned site I highly recommend you do. There are some seriously amazing deals to be had. I mean just check out the shoes above. The Saunter Peep Toe Pump from Charles by Charles David is absolutely adorable. Nudes still look to be huge for Spring and this shoe has just enough sweet little details to keep them from looking anything but ordinary. The triple straps at the toe adorned with buttons and the cut out details on the heel... Delightful! Score yourself a pair for the bargain basement price of $59.99. They orginally retailed for $135!

2 comments:

JEM said...

I love these! And what a steal!
just a little weary of purchasing over internet if I haven't tried them on for fit :-\

Emma said...

Those are Fabulous!!