Monday, January 12, 2009

The Look for Less

When the Louboutin Armadillo pump first came out I was smitten and so were many others. Now you know it was only a matter of time before some other sassy little designer/design team decided to interpret it as their own. To get the look of the Louboutin Armadillo d'Orsay for less, I have the pleasure of introducing you to Staria by Jessica Simpson.


Not bad, eh? The Louboutin is certainly more desirable and if I could afford them they would already be mine but if you are on a budget, the Staria pump is certainly a good alternative. I do wish the toe was a little more rounded like the Louboutin but other than that I really like them. I also wish they came in black. If they did I would snatch them up in a heartbeat. They also come in bronze and pewter but I'm rather partial to the cognac leather. So there you have it. Now you can get the look of the Loubie for a fraction of the price.