Friday, January 30, 2009

Frugal Friday

Today I thought I'd post another edition of Frugal Friday. This edition is brought to you once again by Payless. Payless is featuring some incredibly cute styles right now AND what makes things even better is that they are currently having a sale of up to 30% off select Spring merchandise. See below for some of my top picks. If you do find a pair or two or three that you love I highly suggest ordering from the website. I know when I've tried to find some of the styles in the store I haven't been able to. Happy shopping everyone! (Fair warning, not all pairs featured are on sale. Remember I did say select.)




Who needs a boat when you've got these adorably nautical inspired finds? Both are ultra feminine. The first, a seersucker wedge adorned with woven ribbon detail and a satin upper. The second, a fabric flat featuring tiny polka dots and a sweet bow to decorate the tops of your toes.







Look pretty in pink (coral) with these beauties. The Jorja Slingback with it's shiny patent leather and jeweled accent will add a fab pop of color to your spring basics and the Sassy Espadrille will have you kicking up your heels in comfort and style.





Cara Scrunch Bow Flat

Pretty, pretty green in rich shades of mint and sage. Adore the Carmelita Peep Toe. The contrast leather piping and flirty bow paired with a fabric upper and 3.5 inch heel. The Cara Flat looks fabulously comfortable and the package is all tied up with a pretty knotted bow.

Stay tuned everyone. Tomorrow promises even more offerings as Frugal Friday continues into Saturday. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both of those wedges, but I've always got a problem with close-toed wedges. They hurt my tootsies!